Thursday, August 21, 2008

Web 2.0, updated IRS, MLM Squeeze Pages

I've joind the web 2.0 generation. Follow me on twitter and www.twitter.com/shagmiser, and/or be my friend on Facebook; http://profile.to/dickhale/. And, since you all know I love to do videos, follow me on www.youtube.com/shagmiser. Are we having fun yet?

Here are some posts worth your while. They are great examples of what James Grandstaff has created, and they are a new way of marketing. We're giving away free stuff, no strings. and it's good stuff, too: Here are the links:

How to get rich building a lazy downline

The Guru's secret weapon to MLM riches

7 secrets to building a productive downline

How to get rich from ANY MLM Program

Feel free to download any or all 4. They are your for the taking. Now, if you'd like to learn how we did this, check out: Instant MLM Squeeze Pages.

Lately I have been going back through my Internet Retirement System website, weeding out old programs, adding some new stuff, etc. I'd like to revamp the entire thing, but before I do that, I want to finish John Reese's Traffic Secrets 2 course before it gets awy from me. Plus, I need to review Holly Cutter's recent course, see if there's something I missed. If anyone out there reading this is interested in either of these courses, let me know and I'll send you more info.

Tim Brocklehurst has a new guru class starting, so check one of my previous posts for more information. I'd post it again here, but I'm too lazy to look it up.

Enough for now - I've got to go "mow 'de lawn," or as the say in France, "coup 'de graux." (sic!)

Dick "the Shagmiser" Hale

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

Good one on Web 2.0, updated IRS, MLM Squeeze Pages. If you are interested to know how a 20 year kid went to make 7 figure income and wish you could drive more traffic to your website watche the free video at http://debtfreeliving.trafficformula2.com/

Thanks,
Leo.

Anonymous said...

Ich weiГџ, dass man)) machen muss) levitra nebenwirkungen levitra kaufen ohne rezept [url=http//t7-isis.org]levitra rezeptfrei[/url]