Thursday, January 10, 2008

Completely New Venture

Actually, it's an ongoing venture that's taken a new twist. Kiosk, probably one of the best hosting companies around, has just issued a new franchise capability, and I took advantage of it. It's like having your own, automatic website specific for Kiosk.WS. Check it out at my Kiosk Deals and Offers site. I mean, this is too cool. AND, if you're in the market for a hosting site that actually caters to internet marketers, then this is the place for you. Joel Therien has put together one of the best packages around, with a ton of extras and options. What more can I say? Not much, and my NEW KIOSK HOSTING SITE can spell it out much better that I can. See for yourself: Kosk Hosting.

OK - I am starting some new ed courses on SEO, blogging, video capture, and other internet marketing related topics here, like right away. As I learn new things I can pass along, I'll do so right here. So get yourself an RSS feed to this blog so you'll know when I do post.

'Nuff for now - I'm off to learn more (and more, and more .........).

No comments: