Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's Back to School

I've just done something rather unprecedented, at least for me. I've just joined 2 new internet marketing courses that are to run 52 weeks, with a new lesson and assignment each week. Both promise to have me up and running in my very own internet business rather shortly (weeks) and continuing to perfect that business over the course of the entire year. Both are priced identically, and both are by some very well respected and successful internet marketers.

The first is Peter Woodhead's new email course, just released, that will take you step by step into the world of Internet publishing. It's called Million Dollar Publishing. It's detailed, it's comprehensive, lasts 52 weeks, has tons of extras, and is absolutely one of the best deals I have seen in quite awhile. Check it Out.

The second, by Tony Shepherd and Sara Brown, is also a 52 week email course, just released, and is being limited to 500 participants. It's called the Internet Marketing Kickstart Course and it's the same price as Peter's ($27 / month), and will probably offer just about the same type of instruction I should imagine. I'll be taking both, and posting my preference on my Shagmiser Blog. You can check out Tony and Sara's course HERE. BTW, both courses have generous cancellation policies, and the Kickstart course says they can have you up and running in 5 - 6- weeks, well in advance of their cancellation date.

As I said, I'll be taking both courses, and posting my findings and reviews here, in this blog, so stay tuned. In fact, you might want to set an RSS or Follow this Blog to know when I next post about these courses. Actually, what you should do is take one or the other and post your own finding as comments to this blog, or in the Warrior Forum, or someplace (your own blog, maybe?).

I really like the weekly pace both these courses offer, and the promise of getting something done correctly. So keep up with me here, it's gonna be a bumpy, fun ride.

No comments: