Friday, January 30, 2009

PLR Pro - Project Green Button

PLR Pro's new Project Green Button is one of the coolest content site building tools I've ever come across. I was able to build a complete information laden site about Golf Clubs in about 30 minutes, including full keywords, relevant articles, site mapes, the works. Check it out: http://dickhale.com/golfclubs.

I also built 2 other sites, one about Diamonds, and another about Magic. They took a little longer, but only because I was learning PGB as I went, sort of fumbling around. But hey, if I can do this, so can you. PLR Pro is THE BEST PLR membership on the net, and their Project Green Button only makes it better.

If you are interesed in evaluating PLR Pro for yourself, click here >>>> PLR Pro <<<<<. And pay attention to their Project Green Button. If it ain't the slickest thing you've seen lately, then I don't know what is.

The Worlds #1 PLR Content Membership
- PLRPro

Now that your eyes have glazed over, you are probably wondering what PLR is all about. Well, if you've stuck it out and read this far, I've got a free e_book for you that explains all about PLR, which actually stands for Private Label Resale. Get your free ebook by clicking HERE.

Using PLR's is a great way to earn some extra income, while letting someone else do all the work. They write the book, you sell it. What could be better. So check out this PLR process by downloading this free e-book, the PLR Process.

No comments: