Friday, June 12, 2009

New Slots are becoming available 6/15

That's right! Jim Daniels is reopening his coaching program for a very limited time June 15th.

Yo! You All! You have got to check this out.

When I signed up for the new "Jim Daniels Coaching" Membership Tutorial site (now that's a mouthful), I was only really doing it to check out how Jim had put it together.

The Jim Daniels Coaching Program

I mean, I already "know" how to generate income off the Internet, right?

And I DID already know a lot of the stuff in the videos he's got posted so far. Internet Marketing fundamentals haven't changed since early 2001. But then I dared myself to really look at his tutorials and money making ideas, and SHAME ON ME!

I KNOW what I'm supposed to be doing, but marketing distractions, putting out fires, plain old procrastination, you know the drill...

But now, thanks to Jim's membership site, I have a fully blown tutorial and checklist that I can use to help me generate even more income.

The Jim Daniels Coaching Program

Plus, I can even use it the next time I start a new project, so I'm not ever ashamed again when I get called out for my Internet Marketing "expertise."

Check it out here - there are 198 videos in the Gold Members area alone to tell you the whole scoop.

The Jim Daniels Coaching Program

Unfortunately, there's a catch. Jim had already closed the doors on his first launch. But they reopen on Monday 6/15/2009, and you can get on the launch list here:

The Jim Daniels Coaching Program

This is very much worth your time.
Dick

P.S. Even if you think know Internet Marketing and all the nuts and bolts thereof, I dare you to check this out, and challenge you! If you think you already know it all (even though you think you know better) - you should call Jim and ask if you can mentor him. :)

The Jim Daniels Coaching Program

No comments: