Monday, July 06, 2009

Did you get Filsaime's BFM?

Did you get a copy of Mike Filsaime's Butterfly Marketing?

Have you been digging into your copy of the Butterfly Marketing home study course and
software?

When your box arrived, you should have seen the BFM manuscript, the 7 Figure Secrets book,and the 10CD set.

I love those audios by the way! I listen to them and get new ideas every time.

Anyway, I wanted to make another recommendation to you.

As you may have heard me say before, the BFM software is not the easiest thing to get up and running.

There are just so many options and features it can be difficult to get your mind around all of the possibilities.

There are excellent training videos included in the members community, but I know of some one else who is teaching it differently.

Bob The Teacher has created over 30 BFM sites, and he's always created them as simply as possible (no advanced customization or plugins, etc.)

He's currently teaching a live virtual workshop on how to get your first BFM site up and running - building your list and making sales.

If you're the kind of person that likes to learn in an interactive environment, where you can get your questions answered by someone else who has "been there, done that", then I highly recommend you learn from Bob.

There's no doubt in my mind that you can learn BFM on your own - if you have a lot of time and patience.

But if you want to learn it faster, this is definitely the way to go:

http://dickhale.com/recommends/discoverBFM

You can learn from the first half of the course instantly - and then pick up the second half in subsequent editions. In the meantime, there's an active members community of everyone in the course - included as part of the training!

http://dickhale.com/recommends/discoverBFM

Overall, Bob's created over 30 sites with the software, and he's streamlined the installation process to under 30 minutes.

And he's giving away step-by-step videos to show you exactly how he does it so you can do it to.

http://dickhale.com/recommends/discoverBFM

You'll also get to listen in to a fantastic interview Bob did with Mike - about the persuasion principles that are at work in most Butterfly sites.

BTW: MySQL, FTP, and all that stuff may seem like a foreign language to you now. But Bob has a great way of making it all super simple.

I've decided to take the course with Bob The Teacher on how to convert an existing product or resell rights package over to a BFM site.

And since Bob has launched over 30 BFM sites already, I can tell you that learning from his experience is really shortening my learning curve!

http://dickhale.com/recommends/discoverBFM

In fact, in just the first couple of sessions, I've already installed my script, integrated my autoresponder system, set up my payment processor (so I can take credit card payments online), and put the first pieces of my affiliate program together.

I'm so excited about how fast I'm putting these pieces together I had to tell you about it, too.

http://dickhale.com/recommends/discoverBFM

When you get the site, you'll be offered a free intro course first - you definitely want to grab that so you can tell how simple Bob makes things. Then make sure you register for the course.

I'm inside it already, and I'm hoping to see you in the members area soon, too!

Let's go kick some BFM butt, and take names.

TTFN - Dick

No comments: