Saturday, October 09, 2010

What's Not to Like - We Review KickstartPLR from Martin Avis

Like so many people, I've bought a lot of private label stuff over the years. Articles, ebooks, software ... you name it, I have a hard drive full of it.

The one thing that characterizes most of it though is that it is badly researched and poorly-written. Let's be honest, 90% of the thousands and thousands of PLR articles around are barely even in readable English.

The only reason I keep buying private label materials is that every once in a while you come across a supplier who understands the concept of quality. It's rare, I admit, but they are out there if you look.

And when you do find the good stuff, the money-making potential is amazing. You can literally reap the rewards while someone else does all the work for you!

Good private label lets you do pretty much anything you like - edit it, add to it, merge different articles into a bigger report, post it on websites, blogs, emails ... if you can think of a money-making use for it, the chances are you can do it. The private label license has very few restrictions.

Usually the only no-nos are to post the articles unchanged on article directories, and reselling them as private label. Other than that, the sky - and your imagination, is the limit.

Just recently I came across a new website from husband and wife team, Martin and Delia Avis. Martin has been a full time Internet marketer for years and Delia is an ex English teacher, so between them they know about research, keywords, expert writing and online marketing. A combination of talents that they have put to good use in KickstartPLR.

http://dickhale.com/recommends/kickstartplr

Martin also runs a very long-running newsletter - Kickstart Today - which has been around for over 8 years - and is known for his ethics and straight dealing. In fact, I've been a subscriber of his for about 3 full years now, and he's one marketer I read faithfully.

That background, and the fact that he is one of the most honorable marketers on the Internet today, made me take notice when I learned that they had recently launched a private label articles site of their own.

What I found was that they create a new pack of ten articles, on a carefully researched niche topic, every ten days. So for your subscription fee you get 30 brand new articles every month. What was important for me was that I found by getting them spread out over the month I don't get overloaded.

This is PLR material that I want to use, not collect!

KickstartPLR also has some excellent training materials - which is being added to all the time, and a section with really useful exclusive software you can use in your online marketing. Frankly, I'd have paid the low monthly price just to use some of that software!

Having checked out the site and seen for myself the extremely high quality Martin and Delia both aim for and achieve, I have no hesitation in recommending KickstartPLR.

http://dickhale.com/recommends/kickstartplr

No comments: