Sunday, November 11, 2007

Time - Where does it go!

I just realized I haven't posted for like 10 days. Wow, what a bummer. I've been meaning to, but time just slipped away what with other projects and all. If you want to see what I've been up to, Frank Salinis from The Traffic Secret has given me a special promotion, and I've been pushing that. Check it out at Your Key to Succeed. Go ahead and sign up and my autorepsonder will send you a really good series on what it takes to market on the internet, along with list building ideas, etc. It's not bad, even if I do say so myself.

So, what else it hot? Besides the aforementioned The Traffic Secret, there's ViralURL with its affiliate cloaking AND list build capabilities. I have been promoting that as well, both on my flagship site, as well as promotional emails to my list builders. By why The Traffic Secret you might ask. Well, until he reaches 2,500 members, Frank is keeping the upgrade price REALLY low to attract attention. And, boy howdy, is he. This is one of the hottest list mailers on the net right now. It really is worth your time to check it out. The Traffic Secret, you'll see what I mean.

This next piece of news is really time limited, so pay attention, because the special ends 9:00 AM this coming Monday, Nov 12th. Kiosk.WS is running a fire sale right now, and it's one of the best I've seen yet. 'Nuff said here, just go Check it out. But if you have no idea what it is that Kiosk.WS does, let Joel Therien, CEO, tell you all about it:
View Joel's Video.

That's it for todays post. Check back often, or use the RSS feed posted in my links section to get notified automatically. I use my Yahoo personalized home page to post the RSS feeds. Works like a champ. TTFN - Dick "The Shagmiser" Hale

No comments: