Monday, November 19, 2007

Working on a new Blog

As part of a course I'm taking, and in order to post some examples of stuff that I play around with, or to just ramble on about nothing, I've created a new blog called (of all things) Dick Hale's blog. CIO - or Check it Out.

One of the first entries is about the new Nutronix pay plan, and the post itself tries to explain it a little better than the official explanations, although those were pretty good also. My friend and mentor, Lana Flack, put these thoughts together, so really, if you're at all interested in my new blog, check out the Dick Hale Blog.

Speaking of this new course, Liz Tomey's Website Traffic Training, I'm going to be really busy over the next few weeks concentrating on Liz's course, so these postings may space out a bit. But I will try and keep you all up to date on any tidbits I may come across in the course of taking Liz's course.

Have you seen my new ad site for Automatic Builder? Pretty cool if I do say so myself, and obviously, I do. So jump on over and see for yourself. I call it American Dream, but I realise that's a bit conceited on my part, but so what! It's my site. Anyway, if you do sign up you'll be inserted into my email course about succeeding on the Internet (2nd or 3rd email into the series), which has nothing to do with Automatic Builder. It's just that AB is a good way to build an online business and reap some additional coin if you will. It fits the profile I mention in my flagship site, The Internet Retirement System.

Enough for now - I've got some homework to do, so TTFN, and
I Wish You Enough.

No comments: