Friday, October 26, 2007

A Couple of New Launches

Dr. Jon has just released V5 of his "Get Google Ads Free" book. It's like almost completely rewritten, and has some new techniques and insights. It is worthwhile checking out, but don't let the free part fool you. Google's still making their coin, in fact they've actually (if not) endorsed the technique Dr. Jon talks about, they're certainly not against it. Basically, the free is relative in that it's supposed to be a zero sum game. What you spend up front you make up for on the back end. Curious? Get a copy.

Dr. Mike and Howie Schwartz have just launched their Lead Generation 3.0, and it is simply amazing. I took the 10 day beta challange, and even though I didn't do very well at all (other things kept me from really getting into it), from what I could see, they've put together a truly ground breaking lead generation system that could make you a lot of money in the long run. You really have to check it out to see what I'm talking about.

I'm still working on constantly improving my Internet Retirement System website. Do me a small favor, go CIO and tell me what you think. I could use the critique. And feel free to comment at any time on this blog, and my other Beachmiser Blog.

Till the Cows Come and next time ............... TTFN.

No comments: