Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Major Updates

There are a couple of quick things to announce:

1. I've just updated my main site - The Internet Retirement System (dot com) and it now seems a lot cleaner, more straight forward, but still chock full of lots of "set and forget" and other ideas. Check it out - I think you'll really notice the improvement. Tell me what you think.

2. I've just signed on for Neil Sheering's new course about passive income programs, which is (obviously) right up my alley. So stay tuned, RSS this blog, and I'll keep us all updated as I learn new and wonderful things from Neil's course.

3. I am close to posting another Alaskan Cruise video, so check the Beachmiser Blog for news of that.

That's it for now - I just wanted to get these thought out whilst I was thinking of them.

TTFN - Dick

No comments: