Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Free List Building Service

I've just come across a new list building service called Business World List. Janet LeGere pointed me towards it, and am I glad she did. It's free to join, but as a free member you can only send out to 200 optins every 48 hours. As an upgraded paid member you can send out to there entire database of over 72,000 optin members every 48 hours. That's quite a difference. Plus, you can opt-out of all the member ads, and for only - what - $12.95 a month.

I've started off as a free member, just to check it out, but at that price I'll probably upgrade pretty soon. CIO at http://www.businessworldlist.com/members/index.cgi?shagmiser - and I mean really CIO.

OK - on to some other stuff. I'm going to get really dangerous here pretty soon because I'm taking some personal coaching from the offices of Ann Sieg. You all remember her, right? The Renegade Network Marketer? I bought her book awhile back (also called the Renegade Network Marketer interestingly enough), and part of that purchase was 30 minutes of consulting with one of her hand picked councilors. So maybe by the time she's through with me, I'll be really dangerous. One can only hope.

Anyway, she did publish a free e-book I'd like to pass along to you. It's called the "7 Great Lies of Network Marketing." Just right click on the underlined hyperlink and we'll take you there. There's no list gathering info to fill out or anything like that, just Ann's cool little book.

No comments: