Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Reiteration - the Tintinabulation of the Bells

OH! I think I meant aliteration. However, I do need to reiterate something I posted awhile back, and is worth repeating. One of the best books to read when it comes to an entreprenurial philosophy that can be transmuted into material wealth is Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich, and I built a site some time back where you can download it for free. Here 'tis:
http://www.shagmiser.com//mustreadbooks/.

Now, DO NOT bother to sign up for the opt-in list (I don't use it anymore, just to lazy to take it off) to get your copy. Simply use this link:
http://www.shagmiser.com//mustreadbooks/subscribers-only.htm
to download your free copy. There's also some other e-books on there, but Napoleon Hill's is the most significant. If you are new to IM and entreprenurial endeavors, this is a great book to get started with. If you're a business entreprenuer, you just might be interested in these books.

Upcoming Tidbit:
Set your clocks back 1 hour Sunday, Nov 4th, one week later than in the past.

TTFN - and CIO.



Is this your Business

No comments: